My more recent climbing experience includes:
- September 8 - Mt Starr 12,835', dayhike with Fritz, from Mosquito Flat.
- September 9 - Mt Morgan (South) 13,748', dayhike with Fritz, from Rock Creek Lake,
via Francis Lake.
- September 6 - Arrow Peak, 12958 ', with Fritz, via Taboose Pass and Bench Lake.
- September 13 - Mt. Pickering, 13,474', with Fritz, via Cottonwood Pass and Sky Blue Lake.
- August 17 - Red Slate Mtn., 13,136', SPS trip led by Patty and Joe, with
- May 11, Mother's Day - Mt. Barnard, 13,990',
via George Creek, "solo" the last
mile while Kathy climbed Trojan. (bushwhacking and crampons)
- Sept. 30- Oct. 1: Mt. Dubois 13,559', Montgomery Pk. 13,441', and Boundary Pk. with Daryn.
- August 4: Brewer Pk. 13,570' - SPS trip led by Ron and Tom, with John and Wayne.
- June 23: Boundary Pk. 13,140' solo.
- May 27: Colosseum Mtn.12,455' & Cedric Wright
12,372' via Armstrong Col with Daryn, Steve, Tim, Lisa, Brian, Jim, and Louise.
- May 6: Cardinal Mtn. 13,396' from Taboose Pass with Steve and Charles.
- September 30 - Point 12992'+ (.6 mi. W of N Guard) with Shawn - failed
attempt on Brewer via Sphinx Creek/Col..
- August 27 - Mt. Ritter
13,157' with Charles from Lake Catherine, up West slope, down North Face. (Crampons & Ice Axe)
- August 26 - Mt. Davis
12,303' with Charles from Agnew Meadows and return to Lake Catherine.
- July 29 - Mt. Goddard
13,568' solo from Wanda Pass, via Lamarck Col and Wanda Pass with Fritz.
- May 28 - Colosseum
Mtn.12,455' via Sawmill Pass, with Fritz (Crampons and Ice axe).
- May 6 - Trojan Peak 13,949' & Mt. Barnard 13,990', via George Creek - SPS
trip led by Larry, Barbee, & Patty (Snowshoes, Crampons & Ice Axe)
- Sept. 10 - Mt. Kaweah
13,802' - with Fritz
- August 21 - Mt Tom
13,652' - SPS trip led by Melissa and Edd
- July 30,31 - Koip Pk 12,962' & Mount Gigbbs 12,773' - SPS Trip led by Darrick & Keith
- June 18 - Iron
Mtn in the San Gabriels, "7200 ft. gain" with Garen
- June 11 - Mt Morgan
N 13,002' - SPS trip led by Larry & Barbee (Crampons & Ice Axe)
- Feb. 26-27 - Rosa Point & Indianhead , DPS trip led by Gary , Greg, &
Peak 12,279' dayhike, with Amit, Alan, Janet, Ted.
- Junction Peak 13,888' and Mt. Tyndall
14,018' with Susan, Bill, Bob, Paul.
- Mt. Keith
13,976' - SPS trip led by John, & Patty (Ice Axe).
- Mt. Baxter
13,136' - SPS trip led by Ron and Patty (Crampons and Ice axe).
- Mt. Langley
14,026' - solo
Mountain 13,291' - SPS trip led by Patty & RJ (Crampons and Ice Axe)
- Mt. Sill
14,153' - With Fritz
- Lone Pine
Peak 12,943' - With Paul and Jeff.
- Birch Mountain 13,602' - With Paul (Ice Axe).
I have this
SPS list peaks climbed
- Angeles Chapter Outings Leadership Training Seminar, April 2, 2005
- SPS Snow Checkoff April 16-17, 2005.
- WTC sponsored First Aid / CPR training 2005
- Wilderness First Aid Course, June 5-7, 2006
MOUNT WHITNEY 4x 1968...
Mount Baxter 2x 1971, 2003
* Mount Sill 2x 1972, 2002
OLANCHA PEAK 1976
MOUNT LYELL 1977
Cloud's Rest 2x 1977, 1978
Mount Langley 3x 1979...
MOUNT WILLIAMSON 1982
Black Giant 1985
Mount Lamarck 1985
SPLIT MOUNTAIN 1988
Sawtooth Peak (N) 12,343' 1996
Black Mountain (S) 13,291' 2002
Lone Pine Peak 2002
Birch Mountain 2002
Mount Keith 2004
* Junction Peak 2004
Mount Tyndall 2004
MATTERHORN PEAK 2004
Koip Peak 2005
Mount Gibbs 2005
Mount Tom 2005
MT. KAWEAH 2005
Trojan Pk. 2006
Mt. Barnard 2006, 2008
Colosseum Mtn. 2006
Mt. Davis 2006
MT. RITTER 2006
Cardinal Mtn. 2007
MT. BREWER. August 4, 2007 - "Emblem" completion!
Red Slate Mtn. 2008
Mt Pickering, 2008
* Arrow Peak 2009
Mt Morgan (South) 2010
* Mountaineer's peaks, CAPITALIZED - Emblem Peak
Wish List - Would like to do Triple Divide, University, Striped, Gabb, Pinchot, Perkins, Bolton Brown, Abbot, Wheel, The Thumb, Irvine, Mallory,
Le Conte, McAdie, Joe Devel, Lawson, Cloudripper, Basin, Tinemaha,
North Guard, Caltech, Acrodectes, Ericsson, Midway, Milestone, or any prominent
peaks up to easy class 3.
I keep in shape by jogging 20 miles per week.
Back to Langenbacher.org